Dua Before Drinking Milk
The phrase “Doodh Peene ki Dua” describes the Islamic prayer of meditating earlier than having a glass of milk. “Bismillah hir-Rahman nir-Rahim (بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ)s a frequent dua, which means “In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most compassionate.” before ingesting a meal or a beverage, Muslims perform this ritual as a means of thanking Allah for providing nutrition and asking for prosperity.
Dua After Drinking Milk with Urdu Translation
Dua After Drinking Milk with English Translation
Download Doodh Peene ki Dua Image and Mp3
Reasons of Reciting Dua before Drinking or Eating
Acceptance and Giving Thanks
- Thanking the Almighty for all the blessings bestowed.
Asking for Blessings
- Expressing gratitude to Allah for the food and/or drink.
- Always keep Allah in mind in all facets of your life.
- Making the purpose of consumption pure.
- Applying the lessons of Islam to day-to-day living by the Prophet Muhammad’s Sunnah.
References of Milk (Doodh) in Quran & Hadith
- The Quran and Hadith place a strong emphasis on thankfulness, nourishment, and accepting Allah’s blessings and it is mentioned specifically in the Quran that there will be streams of milk in Jannah.
- Verses in the Qur’an emphasize the variety of wholesome and permissible foods including milk that Allah provides.
- The Prophet Muhammad is reported to have urged people to eat a variety of foods in hadiths with a mention of milk.
In conclusion, the Islamic practices of self-awareness, thanksgiving, and keeping one’s behavior in line with Islamic teachings are the foundation of the custom of reciting a dua before consuming any food or beverage, such as milk. Further guidelines regarding survival, moral eating, as well as showing gratitude for Allah’s blessings are found in the Quran and Hadith. Similarly, before partaking in meals, Muslims often recite specific supplications like the ‘Khana khane ki Dua‘ (dua for eating), emphasizing the importance of expressing gratitude and seeking blessings before nourishing the body.